Ferrari Power Warranties
Providing our customers with peace of mind is important at Ferrari of Salt Lake City. The Ferrari Power Warranty Program is a comprehensive warranty program designed to help satisfy the needs of customers who wish to protect their car longer than the standard contractual manufacturer warranty and, in turn, maintain the value of their Ferrari over time.
Depending on the age of your Ferrari, you may be able to choose from a wide range of coverage packages. These packages vary from a third-year manufacturer warranty extension for cars under three years of age, to protecting older vehicles that are up to twelve years old with a maximum of 56,000 miles. Read below for more information:
Extend the coverage period of your Ferrari by an additional 1 or 2 years once the manufacturer’s warranty expires. An additional 1-year or 2-year Extended Coverage Plus warranty can be purchased:
- At the purchase of the vehicle
- During the first year of manufacturer’s warranty
- When the manufacturer’s warranty is due to expire: up to 60 days before and no more than 30 days after the expiration date
*This additional Extended Coverage Plus offers the same advantages and coverage as the manufacturer’s warranty.
Extended coverage for your Ferrari up to the vehicle’s 12th year. This warranty includes the following coverage:
- Engine: engine crankcase and all internal components, cylinder head(s) and valvetrain, oil radiator(s), head gasket(s), oil sump and oil pump, variable valve timing adjusters, solenoid valves. (Oil seals and oil leaks are excluded).
- Ignition/Injection: Oxygen sensors, secondary air systems (secondary air pump and valves only), ionizing ECU.
- F1/Mechanical gearbox: gearbox casing and differential housing(s), including all internal components, F1 Power Unit: electric pump, valves; actuator, ECU, selected and engaged gear sensors (soil seals and oil leaks are excluded).
- DCT Gearbox: gearbox including all internal components and ECU (oil seals and oil leaks are excluded).
Power Transmission Unit: ECU, clutch (rubber boots excluded), PTU: including all internal components (oil seals and oil leaks are excluded).
- Suspension and steering: complete steering box, suspension arm joints power steering pump (excluding drive belts), suspension arm joints, toe-in tie-rod, ECU for controls on steering wheel (oil seals and oil leaks are excluded).
- Cooling system: water pump, fans (leaks are excluded).
- Air conditioning/heating: AC system control devices, AC compressor and AC system ECU.
- Electrical system: alternator, starter motor, ignition coil, engine ECU, gearbox ECU, crankshaft sensor, camshaft sensor, power window motors.
- Fuel and induction system: injectors, throttle bodies, air flow sensor, intake manifold, pressure regulator, temperature sensors, fuel pipes, fuel pumps.
- Brake system: hydraulic brake pump, brake pressure regulator and servo.
- Bodywork: RHT roof function (wear, bodywork and paint defects, seals and water infiltration are excluded).
For more information on the Ferrari Power Warranties, please contact Ferrari of Salt Lake City at (801) 384-4430 and ask to speak to one of our highly-trained Ferrari Service Specialists.