Montreal (F1 GP) – 2019
Formula 1 racing is the ultimate test of man and machine, and there is no better place to experience the thrill of F1 racing than Circuit-Gilles-Villeneuve in Montreal, Quebec. Each June, the city erupts into life as tens of thousands of fans flock from around the world to this 4.36-kilometer track on the Île Notre-Dame to watch car and driver push their limits in pursuit of one simple goal: victory.
The Ferrari Challenge will feature as a support race to the Canadian round of the Formula 1 World Championship in Montreal on June 7-9th. Ferrari North America is offering a pass to clients looking to make the most of their adrenaline-fueled weekend of racing. Passes provide a commanding view of the action-packed Turn 1 braking zone, gourmet dining, and many other amenities.
- Access to the circuit including the private Ferrari Elite Suite with a multi-tiered grandstand viewing area
- Access to the Challenge Paddock
- Breakfast and lunch served on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Race broadcast from closed-circuit televisions
- Official souvenir programs
- Access to the terrace and souvenir boutique adjacent to the Elite suites
- Shuttle service from the Challenge paddock to the Ferrari Elite suites